- It’s fantastic in any form – board game, Xbox 360 buzzer format (my personal favorite) and, for those of you who are lonely and poor like me, you can play it free online at sceneit.com.
- When my day goes awry, I can always count on Sufjan’s silky smooth voice to soothe my achy soul. My top recommended songs include: For the Widows in Paradise, for the Fatherless in Ypsilanti – Greetings from Michigan: The Great Lake State, John Wayne Gacy Jr. – Come On Feel the Illinoise and To Be Alone with You – Seven Swans.
- Sometimes while I’m sitting at work or when I go out to dinner, I find myself thinking about how nice it would be to be wearing pj pants.
- A recently (re)discovered classic about a drunk who falls in love. If you haven’t seen it, you really should before the remake comes out and kills your first impression of it. (I love you, Russell.)
“Don’t you hate Perry’s wife?!”
- Take it from a popsicle connoisseur when I tell you that of all the popsicle options out there, the Bomb Pop is tops. Other contenders would be the frozen toe ice cream bars with the gumball big toe that you get from the ice cream man and Rainbow Pops.
Love Spell by Victoria’s Secret
- A mix of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine – possibly the best fragrance known to man.
L O S T
- It’s the last season, kiddos! I fully trust the writers to answer all our questions. Boo to you naysayers.
P.S. Please stop hurting Richard Alpert. It upsets me.