Please note that this list is based on the full package – Looks, personality, humor, intelligence and an X-factor. Each contestant will be judged on a scale of 1 -10 in each of these 5 categories.
10. Jack Shepherd
Portrayed by: Matthew Fox
Total score: 34
- Definitely not the best guy to be in a relationship with, but it was clear to me that if Jack loved you, he’d do anything for you. For all his flaws, I felt like Jack was a genuinely good person. Due to his personal issues, I don’t think Jack could ever be happy and we would end up divorcing, but that doesn’t mean I think that he would ever stop loving me.
9. Jax Teller
Show: Sons of Anarchy
Portrayed by: Charlie Hunnam
Total score: 38
- Every woman is looking for the bad boy with a heart of gold and Jax is the closest TV version I’ve found meeting that description. He loves his family and will do anything to protect them, he’s arguably the most intelligent member of SAMCRO and, let’s face it, he’s flippin’ hot. Sure, he’s got that whole motorcycle gang/criminal thing going on, but if I could manage to not get killed in some sort of retaliation act, I think we could be happy together.
8. Vincent Chase
Portrayed by: Adrian Grenier
Total score: 39
- Had season 7 not happened, Vinny probably would’ve been a few notches higher on my list. I love how laid back he’s always been. How caring, generous and loyal he is to his friends.. Oh, and he loves his mom. Major points for that. Personality-wise, I feel like I’m a lot like Vince. We would have to work on that whorishness thing he’s got going on though..
7. John “J.D.” Dorian
Portrayed by: Zach Braff
Total score: 41
- JD is a goofy, lanky, awkward little guy.. which is exactly why I like him so much. He may suck with commitment and be a little needy, but I know he could always make me laugh – VERY important!
Show: Pushing Daisies
Portrayed by: Lee Pace
Total score: 41
- Yet another really awkward, kinda nerdy guy.. They’re all just so sweet though! What I love most about Ned is his romance with Chuck. It’s one of the most pure portrayals of love I’m seen on TV.. Of course, with my luck, I’d be Olive.
5. David Healy
Portrayed by: Johnny Galecki
Total score: 41
- I’ve had a crush on little poodle-haired David since I was a pre-teen. He was just so adorable and sweet! He was the perfect contrast to the Conner family.. So soft spoken and artistic. He loved Darlene completely and considering I think of Darlene as my TV equivalent, I imagine he’d love me the same way.
4. Cary Agos
Show: The Good Wife
Portrayed by: Matt Czuchry
Total score: 43
- I’m frankly a little confused as to why I like Cary so much. I’ve gone back and forth several times time on whether he’s a good guy or someone I should punch in the face. The conclusion I’ve come to is this: While he’s a little arrogant, he’s really a decent person. He’s a lawyer for the right reasons.. and he’s good at it. Beneath his douchy exterior, he’s very sweet. Plus, I find myself ridiculously attracted to him even though he’s not at all my type.
3. Jemaine and Bret
Show: Flight of the Conchords
Portrayed by: Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie
Total score: 43
- Yes, for this to work it would have to be a man-man-lady threesome which, as we all know, would be uncomfortable for them.. but I think we could make it work. They’re hilarious, naive musicians with accents. I’m still a little shocked they’re not #1. There’s really not much that can top that combination.
2. Jim Halpert
Show: The Office
Portrayed by: John Krasinski
Total score: 44
- Which of you female Office viewers hasn’t at least contemplated the idea of marrying Jim Halpert? Not you? LIAR! Jim is the perfect man. Funny, smart, loyal, sweet, considerate, loving, hard-working and confident. If I found a real life equivalent to Jim, I’d be instantly smitten.
1. Dean Winchester
Portrayed by: Jensen Ackles
Total score: 47
- What the flip? Dean Winchester just beat out the perfect man, Jim Halpert?! Yes, he did. And do you know why? Because I’m shallow. Dean is crazy hot. But, like I mentioned before, this isn’t a sexiest TV hunks list, it’s a full package list. Dean remains on top for several reasons.
Looks: 10 – Duh. Look at the guy! Sure, he’s not the hottest guy out there, but he’s pretty ridiculously dang sexy.
Personality: 9 – He gets riled up over a lot of things I’d let go, but I appreciate his gusto.
Humor: 10 – What’s in the box?!. PUDDING!. I’m Batman. The Dean Scream.
Intelligence: 8 – Well this kind of depends.. If I have some sort of spirit or demon chasing me, I’m calling Dean first. If I want to know who was the 13th President, I’m calling Sam.
X-Factor: In Dean’s case, this means many things.. Despite his career, we’ve seen if Dean was allowed to live a normal life, he’d be a great father and husband and a hard worker. The x-factor also includes the fact that family means so much to him – It’s his one weakness. Then, of course, there’s his taste in music. As a DJ as at classic rock station, I fully approve. And honestly, he kicks ass. There’s not a whole lot of things sexier than that.